Hi, my name is Michelle Sklar, and I am the site director at ESF Camps at Chapin School Princeton. I have my Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from The University of South Florida, and while I’m a native Floridian, I’ve been a New Jersey resident for 20 years. During my career, I have worked with young children as both a teacher and as a director of childcare centers. Being a part of ESF allows me to merge my experience in education and child development with my passion for summer camp. Outside of ESF, I am a wife and mom of two amazing daughters. When I’m not working I’m usually at a field cheering them on!Learn More About Michelle
2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
June 21 - August 20, 2021
For Boys and Girls, Rising PreS - 9th Grades
Celebrating 30 years in the Lawrenceville and Princeton communities! Our summer 2021 programs are chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet The Site Director For Chapin School Princeton
WAYS TO SAVE BIG FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.