2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
June 21 - August 20, 2021
For Boys and Girls, Rising PreS - 9th Grades
Celebrating 30 years in the Lawrenceville and Princeton communities! Our summer 2021 programs are chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet The Site Director For Chapin School Princeton
Hi, my name is Janine Mitreuter and I am so excited to be the Site Director for ESF at Chapin School Princeton. For the past 19 years, I have worked at Ranney School as a teacher, teaching Kindergarten, first grade and currently, fifth grade. For 15 summers, I led the academic program at Ranney until ESF came onto the campus in 2016. I started my ESF career as the Assistant Site Director in 2016. Summer 2021 will mark my fourth summer as the Site Director for ESF! I hold a BSE from Seton Hall University, majoring in Education and Sociology, as well as a MAE in Educational Administration from Seton Hall. I am currently in the doctoral program there, pursuing a doctorate in Educational Administration and Supervision. I am a wife and mother of 2 boys who enjoy spending their summers with ESF as campers.Learn More About Janine
WAYS TO SAVE BIG FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.