Hi, my name is Hassan Turner and I am the Site Director for ESF at Riverdale Country School. Summer 2021 marks my 6th summer working at ESF! I began working for ESF in the summer of 2015 at Riverdale as the Sports Camp Director. My career in education began at Riverdale in 2002 as a substitute teacher in the lower school. In 2003, I was the permanent sub primarily in 4th grade as well as a few assignments at the upper school as a history teacher. I also coached the boys varsity lacrosse team.Learn More About Hassan
2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
June 21 - August 13, 2021
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades PreS - 10th
Through our 9-year partnership with Riverdale Country School, our summer 2021 programs are chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
8 & 9
Meet the site director for Riverdale:
WAYS TO SAVE BIG FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.
SAVE WHEN SELECTING BUS SERVICE
Save $400 per camper* ($50 per week)
- Use BUNDLE2021 at checkout. Expires 5/31/2021
- No minimum enrollment required