Hi! My name is Jamie Simon and I am a Regional Director for ESF, serving as Site Director at The Academy of the Holy Cross. I have been immersed in the world of summer camps since I was a child, as a camper, counselor, and Director. After earning a master’s degree in education and teaching in both public and private schools for numerous years, I served as the camp director at Browne Summer Camp in Alexandria, VA and Landon Summer in Bethesda, MD. I am a regular speaker at camp conferences, which is the result of many years of hard work and a true love of the summer camp experience. Outside of camp, I am a wife and a mom of two awesome boys and I love to cook, ride my Peloton bike, and do crossword puzzles.Learn More About Jamie
2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
Summer 2022 Camp Dates Coming Soon!
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades PreS-10th
Celebrating 13 years in the Bethesda community! Our summer 2022 programs will be chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet the site director for The Academy of the Holy Cross:
WAYS TO SAVE BIG FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.