Hi, my name is Debbie DeSmit and 2021 will be my seventh year as Site Director for ESF at Gilman School. I am also proud to be a Lower School teacher at Gilman. My life has been a journey involving children. As a teenager, I spent much time babysitting. Through college and beyond, I would “house sit” for children and families and enjoyed a spell as a nanny.Learn More About Debbie
2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
Summer 2022 Camp Dates Coming Soon!
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades PreS-10th
Through our 28-year partnership with Gilman School, our summer 2022 programs will be chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet the site director for Gilman:
WAYS TO SAVE BIG FOR SUMMER 2021!
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.