Hi, my name is Chris Guda and I am the Site Director for ESF at The Haverford School. 2023 will mark my 20th summer with ESF! I grew up in New Canaan, CT, and have always been involved in summer camps, attending both traditional and sports camps throughout my childhood and working at day camps since the age of 14. I began working for ESF in the summer of 2004 in Greenwich, CT, as the Senior Camp Sports Specialist and went on to serve as the Senior Camp Director and then Assistant Site Director. I made the move to Pennsylvania to join ESF’s Executive Team in September 2013 and am currently the Director of Learning, Development, and Experience. I have also been the Site Director for ESF at Montgomery School from 2014 to 2017 and Site Director for ESF in Chestnut Hill from 2018 to 2021.Learn More About Chris
2022 EB Homepage Sliders_FINAL (1920 x 1080 px) (1)
June 20 – August 18, 2023
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades Preschool-10th
Through our 42-year partnership with The Haverford School, our summer 2023 programs will be chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
RISING GRADES PRESCHOOL - 10Aquatics Program
RISING GRADES PRES & PRE-KMini Camp Division
RISING GRADES K, 1, 2Day Camp
RISING GRADESUA SportsLab
RISING GRADES 3-8Senior Camp
RISING GRADES K-7Specialty Major Camps
RISING GRADES K-7Tech Camps
RISING GRADESTennis Camp
RISING GRADES 9 & 10Young Leaders Program
RISING GRADES PRES - 10Extended Day
RISING GRADESBold Summers
AGES 6-14Jr. 76ers Basketball Camps
FOR BOYS, RISING K-8TH GRADESSports Academy
Meet the site director for Haverford:
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 4-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 4% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND
- Receive $100 OFF 2024 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll June 20-23, 2023. No camp on Monday, June 19th.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll July 3-7, 2023. No camp on Tuesday, July 4th.
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE CREDITS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credit when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.