Hi, my name is Kim Watson and I am the Site Director for ESF Chestnut Hill. I grew up in Royersford, PA and have always had a passion for camp. I began working for ESF in the summer of 2015 in Chester Springs, PA, as the Aquatics Support Specialist and went on to serve as the Aquatic Director in 2016. I joined the ESF Executive Team in September 2017 as the Afterschool Coordinator at the Episcopal Academy and the Summer of 2018 I was the Day Camp Director at Norwood – Fontbonne Academy! The following summer in 2019, I became the Assistant Site Director at Episcopal Academy before becoming the Site Director at ESF at Norwood Fontbonne Academy and Chestnut Hill College in 2022.Learn More About Kim
2023 Open House
Important Camp MaterialsCheck Us
CHECK OUT OUR PREMIER COLLECTION OF CAMPS!
60+ Activities for every age and interest!
June 20 – August 25, 2023
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades Preschool-10th
Celebrating 33 years in the Chestnut Hill community! Our summer 2023 programs will be chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet the site director for Chestnut Hill:
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 4-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 4% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND
- Receive $100 OFF 2024 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll June 20-23, 2023. There is no camp on Monday, June 19th.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 3-7, 2023. There is no camp on Tuesday, July 4th.
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE CREDITS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credit when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.