2021 ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Feed Your Child’s Passion And Fuel Their Potential
With ESF’s 2021 Program Line-Up!
There's Something For Every Age And Interest!
June 21 - August 20, 2021
For Boys and Girls, Rising Grades PreS - 9th
Through our 17-year partnership with Montgomery School, our summer 2021 programs are chock-full of enrichment opportunities and action-packed fun activities.
Meet the site director for Montgomery:
Hi! My name is Traci Loftus and I am the Site Director for ESF at Montgomery School. The summer of 2020 will mark my 12th summer working for ESF! I began working for ESF in the summer of 2000 at The Haverford School as a Senior Camp counselor. The following two summers, I was promoted to Senior Camp Support Specialist, having various roles in Senior Camp.Learn More About Traci
ENROLL EARLY FOR THE BEST SAVINGS OF THE 2021 SEASON! EXPIRES 1/31/21!
EARLY BIRD ENROLLMENT
Savings up to $268*
- Save 5% off 2021 standard rates.
PAY-IN-FULL FOR MAXIMUM SAVINGS
Pay-In-Full + Early Bird = Savings up to $395*
- Get an EXTRA 2.5% off Early Bird tuition when you pay in full.
- Use coupon code PAYINFULL2021 at checkout.
FREE EXTENDED DAY (CLUB OT)
Club OT + Pay-In-Full + Early Bird = Savings up to $2,645*
- Get FREE extended day coverage when you enroll for 6+ weeks per child.
*Listed savings are based on 10 weeks of enrollment.
Ways to Save Big:
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- Enroll for 3-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 3% savings per child
- Enroll for 6+ weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child
REFER A FRIEND *Back by popular demand!
- Receive $100 OFF 2022 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 6 – July 9, 2021! (There is no camp on Monday, July 5th)
TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE PLANS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credits when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.