Families have the option of dropping-off and picking-up at camp!
- Regular camp hours are 9:00AM to 3:45PM.
- Drop-off available at camp beginning at 8:00AM and pick-up available as late as 6:00PM as part of our extended day program, Club O.T.
- Club O.T. rates can be found here.
- Drop-off & pick-up is designed to be safe, easy, and convenient – you don’t even have to get out of your car!
- Security pick-up cards will be emailed prior to your first day of camp.
Please note: If you are interested in enrolling your camper this summer or looking to switch or add weeks for a camper already enrolled, please email email@example.com to secure your camper’s seat on the bus. Thank you.
It’s safe and easy to get to camp! Features of our transportation service include:
- Vehicles will be used by the same ESF campers each day and will not be shared with any outside organizations.
- Short, safe commute from Lower Westchester, Riverdale, Manhattan and limited busing available from Brooklyn. No bus service in New Jersey.
- Air-conditioned mini-buses are driven by professional, certified drivers.
- Mini-buses equipped with seat belts, two-way radios, and cellular phones.
- Trained ESF team members supervise and engage campers during bus rides.
- Carefully planned routes.
- Pick up and drop off available at camp from 8:00AM to 6:00PM. (Regular camp hours are 9:00AM – 3:45PM – busing not available for extended hours or after camp swim enrichment.
- Assignments for pick-up and drop-off times and locations will be communicated to families prior to your first day of camp.
- Bus stop locations are based on the address you provided at the time of registration for summer 2023. Bus stops are community stops and are about 1-2 blocks distance between stops.
Have questions regarding busing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Busing is not available for 3-year-olds due to NY state seatbelt laws.
- Busing is not available for campers who participate in Club OT (extended day) or after camp Swim Enrichment
|WEEKLY RATE||$275 per week/per camper*|
*Transportation price is subject to change based on fuel adjustment costs.
- There will be a reduced weekly rate of $220 per week/per camper for the week of June 20-23, 2023. No Camp on Monday, June 19th (Juneteenth)
- There will be a reduced weekly rate of $220 per week/per camper for the week of July 3-7, 2023. No Camp on Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day)