2023 WEEKLY RATES
|2023 Standard Tuition Rates*||2023 In-Season Tuition Rates*|
|Mini Camp |
(Preschool & PreK)
Specialty Major Camps
Young Leaders Program
*2023 Standard Tuition Rates
Jan 24 – June 1
*2023 In-Season Tuition Rates
June 2 to the end of the camp season
PLEASE SEE WAYS TO SAVE BELOW!
WAYS TO SAVE!
- SIBLING DISCOUNT
- Register one child for camp and save an EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
- Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- MULTI-WEEK SAVINGS
- Enroll for 4-5 weeks to get an EXTRA 4% savings per child
- Enroll for 6 or more weeks to get an EXTRA 6% savings per child.
- Please Note: Should you need to make any adjustments that impact the number of your weeks your camper is enrolled; this will impact your multi-week discount. (For example: Originally enrolled for 4 weeks, and you received a 4% multi-week discount; when you cancel one week and are now at 3 weeks, your multi-week savings is no longer valid and will have to pay that balance due in full price tuition for 3 weeks. Multi-week discounts are per camper – not per family).
- REFER A FRIEND
- Back By Popular Demand! Receive $100 OFF 2024 Camp Tuition for each new camp family you refer that enrolls.
- JUNETEENTH SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of June 20-23, 2023 (There is no camp on Monday, June 19th)
- INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS
- Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 3-7, 2023 (There is no camp on Tuesday, July 4th)
- TAX BENEFIT PLANS & DEPENDENT CARE CREDITS
- You can also use your employer-sponsored tax benefit plans and Federal Child and Dependent Care Credit when your children attend ESF Summer Camps.