ESF’s Aquatics Program
Boys & Girls, Rising PreSchool–10th Grades
“The swimming program was amazing! My son learned so much!” – Rebecca B.
MAKE A SPLASH AT THE POOL!
Swimming is one of the most exciting parts of the camp day. Under the guidance and watchful eye of our American Red Cross certified lifeguards and instructors, campers develop life skills too valuable to measure while learning how to swim confidently in a safe and fun environment. We maintain a low staff to camper ratio.
We develop swimmers utilizing the latest teaching techniques and coaching methods. Beginning with water safety skills and basic fundamentals, we then move on to progressive stroke development and refinement of techniques. Our well-established program is designed to be compatible with the unique and ever-changing abilities and skill levels of each camper.
INSTRUCTION BY CAMP
Rising Preschool–2nd Grades: With daily instructional swimming, campers receive an initial skill assessment and then progress at their own pace. Progress reports are sent home weekly.
- Rising 1st Grade: Instructional Swim is offered daily. Campers receive an initial skill assessment and then progress at their own pace. Progress reports are sent home weekly.
- Rising 2nd & 3rd Grades: Instructional Swim is offered daily. Campers receive an initial skill assessment and then progress at their own pace. Progress reports are provided upon request.
- Rising 4th–9th Grades: Recreational Swimming is offered daily as part of our Choice Period. Optional swimming instruction is also offered 2 days per week at no extra charge. Progress reports are provided upon request.
Rising 3rd & 4th Grades
- Instructional swim is offered 4 days per week.
- Campers receive an initial skill assessment and then progress at their own pace.
- Progress reports are sent home weekly.
- Recreational swimming is offered 1 day per week on Friday.
Rising 5th–9th Grades
- Recreational swim is offered daily. If campers choose to participate, they receive an initial deep water safety test to assess their skill level.
- Optional instructional swim is also offered via ESF Camp Office, 856.235.5300 or email@example.com.
Rising 1st–10th Grades: Recreational swimming is available.
SPECIALTY MAJOR AND TECHNOLOGY CAMPS
Rising 2nd–7th Grades: Recreational swimming is available for Specialty Major and Technology Campers 2 days per week, before camp at no extra charge.
PRIVATE SWIM INSTRUCTION
ESF also offers private swim instruction to campers who are interested in devoting more time to enhancing their skills. Available under the guidance and direction of our Red Cross certified Instructors and Lifeguards. Lessons are designed to be compatible with individual camper needs and skill levels. To enroll, please indicate your preferred days/times using our online Supplemental Form or call the camp office when camp is open. Once camp is in session, we set up a schedule based on your preferred dates and instructor availability. Instructors may change daily.
• Certified Aquatics Staff
• Seasoned Aquatics Director
• Skill Level Progression
• Safety Testing
• Awards & Progress Reports