200 North Maple Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
2019 WEEKLY RATES
|2019 STANDARD TUITION RATES|
AM only (9AM-1PM)
Split Day (Day & Sports Camp, 1st grade only)
|SPECIALTY MAJOR CAMPS||$765|
June 17-August 16, 2019
(No camp on Thursday, July 4, 2019)
EXTENDED DAY HOURS begin at 7:30AM and are offered through 6:00PM daily.
WAYS TO SAVE
- SIBLING DISCOUNT – Register one child for camp and SAVE AN EXTRA 5% for each additional sibling.
*Discount applies to the lesser tuition(s)
- MULTI-WEEK SAVINGS – Enroll for 4-6 weeks to get an EXTRA 4% savings per child *OR* enroll for 7+ weeks to get an EXTRA 8% savings per child.
- REFER A FAMILY – RECEIVE $100 OFF 2020 CAMP TUITION for each new camp you refer that enrolls.
- NEW! INDEPENDENCE DAY SAVINGS – Receive a reduced rate when you enroll the week of July 1-5, 2019!
HOW TO ENROLL
Go online to esfcamps.com/Greenwich and click ENROLL. Once your enrollment is complete you will receive a confirmation email and be prompted to set up your family portal. The portal will give you access to your camper’s enrollment, invoice, and all required camp forms, including your child’s health form, before camp starts.
A 15% deposit will be due at the time of enrollment. The balance of tuition is due by June 1 or June 15, 2019 (depending on the monthly payment option selected at time of registration). Registrations after June 15, 2019, will be required to be paid in full at time of enrollment.
If you would like your child grouped with a specific friend, please list their first and last name on the online application. Grouped campers MUST be entering the same grade next fall.
Health History Record
For the health and safety of all campers, no child will be allowed to attend camp without a completed ESF Health History Record on file.
To maintain a low camper to staff ratio and to ensure a quality experience for your child, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
All campers will receive an official camp t-shirt. Please indicate your child’s shirt size during online enrollment.
Cell Phones & other web-linked devices-ESF Camp Policy
Cell phones have become a way of life, a technological convenience that has impacted all of our lives in one way or another. However, at ESF, cell phones can become a distraction and an interruption. Team members are not allowed to use them and we ask campers to follow similar guidelines. At ESF, safety, program quality and fostering positive social interactions at camp are our highest priorities. For camper safety, privacy and overall well-being, we ask that our camp families support this policy, so we can promote a healthy camp environment.
- Campers are not permitted to bring cell phones (or any electronic/web- linked devices) to camp as we do not permit their use during the camp day.
- We ask for your support to ensure these devices are kept at home and not brought to camp.
- If you have an urgent message for your child, we ask that you call the camp office at (203.869.4444). We will relay any urgent information to your child immediately.
- If a camper brings a cell phone to camp, camper will be asked to put their phone in their backpack with it powered off. Parent/guardian will be contacted.
- If camper continues to bring a cell phone to camp, parent/guardian will be contacted and the camper’s phone will need to stay in the camp office labeled in an envelope.
- Additional offenses will be considered acts of insubordination. Parent/guardian will be contacted to discuss next steps and actions.
- ESF is not responsible for what happens to any devices if brought to camp. Please note, the best security for the cell phone is to leave it home.
Our campers participate in many wonderful activities at camp which require socialization, full engagement, and focus in order to get the best experience possible. Our goal is to create a safe environment, conducive to learning, and free of all distractions that may hinder the learning process and joy of camp. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Optional Lunch Program
Campers may bring their lunch and drink to camp which we refrigerate, or they can participate in our lunch program for an additional cost of $45/week*. To sign up, please check the appropriate box during online enrollment.
*Reduced lunch rate offered 4th of July week.
Food Allergy Policy
Campers with Food Allergies: Campers with Food Allergies will need to bring their own lunch and snack to camp since our food service provider cannot guarantee meals or snacks that are peanut-free, tree-nut free, free from other common food allergens (dairy, soy, wheat, etc.) or free from any cross contamination.
Snack Option: For your camper’s safety, you can either send their snack to camp which will be managed by our camp nurse or we can provide a healthy snack option made by MadeGood®(madegoodfoods.com). MadeGood® snacks are manufactured in a facility that is free from the most common allergens: peanut, tree nut, wheat, dairy, egg, soy, sesame, fish and shellfish.
Refreshments & Snacks
Campers are provided with a snack and beverage each day. Water coolers and fountains are easily accessible to campers throughout the day.
If you and your child would like to meet with us or have a tour of our camp facilities, please call us anytime at 203.869.4444.
Cancellations, Credit & Transfer Fee Policy:
If you need to change or cancel your child’s enrollment, we offer several options based on the following guidelines:
- April 1, 2019 (or earlier): Partial cancellations on or prior to this date are permitted at no charge ($50 registration fee excluded). Full cancellations made on or prior to this date are subject to a $100 fee, per child, and a registration fee of $50 per family. There are no refunds after April 1.
- April 2 through May 1, 2019: We will issue you a credit only for all tuition fees paid for full or partial cancellations ($50 registration fee excluded), valid through the following calendar year. Your credit is transferable to any family member and may be used for any ESF summer program. Please Note: No refunds or credits will be given out after May 1, 2019 regardless of your registration date, vacation, or illness.
- May 2 through May 31, 2019: Changes in enrolled weeks that do not involve a reduction in weeks are still permitted with no penalty and based on availability. Please Note: No refunds or credits will be given out after May 1, 2019 regardless of your registration date, vacation, or illness.
- June 1, 2019 (or later): You may add weeks at any time without a late fee or charge. Switches or changes in enrollment that do not involve a reduction in weeks are also permitted, but are subject to a $25.00 transfer fee per child for each request.